Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm Addicted to Happiness!

LOL...I repeat, I'm addicted to Happiness. I created this aromatherapy oil blend a couple of years ago--a blend of citrus, rose geranium and ylang ylang--and while I was in the process of tweaking the blend, I noticed that the tension I felt around my shoulders earlier that day had dissipated. I was downright giddy because the mix was so good and considering that the essential oils I used have anti-depressant properties, I decided to name it "Happiness."

I put it into production immediately because I just knew it was going to be a winner. It was and still is one of our top-selling fragrances. Problem is...I just can't get enough of it! I bathe in it, I diffuse the fragrance throughout my home, I spray my drapes and bedding with it--everything. One day, while I was cleaning, I decided to make a little cleaning countertop spray with the oil blend and that was the beginning of my undoing...cleaning surfaces, floors and doors, oh my. I've never been this "happy" about cleaning. I know I should have the good "scents" to stop myself but I can't. Somebody help me...I'm sprung and I'm decreasing my profit margin...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment