Pages

Saturday, August 09, 2008

I Won the Lottery!

I was anticipating my August email newsletter from Glynis McCants, The Numbers Lady, because the information she presented in the July newsletter (see post dated 7/5/08 below) was very accurate. Since I'm all about making my life easier and Glynis' numerology information always seems to help me steer clear of potentially explosive situations, I couldn't wait until I received the August mailing.

My goal of someday opening a full-service, destination wellness center has me considering many forms of generating capital for my venture so I'm open to most forms of manifestation. Needless to say I was ecstatic when Glynis' August email was all about prosperity!

I followed the instructions in her "August and the Number 8" newsletter to the letter. I did everything she suggested and even added a few of my own daily practices and was blessed with hitting the lottery in my state last night! I'm stoked!! Its not enough money to build that 500+ acre property I'm dreaming of but it is a nice piece of change to add to my "dream fund." Here's what I did, step-by-step, on the morning of August 8, 2008:

1. After I groomed myself and prepared for my day, I lit several white candles near my workspace and in the weatlh quadrant of my home (please burn responsibly--never leave a lit candle unattended and keep out of the reach of children and pets).

2. I found a really quiet corner and just sat with my thoughts and after a few minutes of deep breathing exercises, I concentrated on the white candles and started to repeat the affirmation "I believe in infinite abundance and my needs are always met." I repeated this affirmation so many times I lost count. The more I said the affirmation, the more I could feel in my gut that I really do believe this affirmation and any doubt I may have had just evaporated.

3. I got up and started writing the affirmation, over and over, on my easel pad. I noticed that the more I wrote the more intense my feelings became. Then, I wrote why I was seeking prosperity and made a list of what I would do with my newly found monetary gain.

4. Next, I started doing the "OM" morning meditation as suggested by Dr. Wayne Dyer while concentrating on what I wanted to manifest and started repeating my favorite money affirmation, "I am a money magnet and money falls like a gentle rain over me."

After the steps listed above, I said a quick prayer of gratitude and went on with my day. I could feel the positive energy in the air all day. I knew something special would happen but I had no idea what. Later in the evening I went to the supermarket to pick up dinner and couldn't ignore the voice in my head telling me to play the lottery. I'm not one of those die-hard lottery players who walks around with a 10 foot list of lottery numbers but I do play occasionally. Well, this morning I found out that I hit with one of the numbers I played!

Why am I telling you all of this? I'm sharing because I'm hoping you can benefit from Glynis and Dr. Dyer's instructions and meditation and attract prosperity to yourself. Go ahead and try it--what do you have to loose?

You can find Glynis' "August and the Number 8" info posted right here on our blog (dated 8/5/08) and subscribe to Glynis's email list here. You can find a free audio of Dr. Dyer's meditation here (near the bottom of the page).

Just remember that you really do have to suspend all doubt and trust that the universe will bless you with the spiritual, physical, emotional, financial and relational abundance you deserve. Come back here and post your experiences--maybe your experiences will inspire someone else!

P.S. I forgot to tell you that I did purchase a few more lottery tickets today for the evening drawing, lol, and I bought a scratch-off ticket--and won $5 instantly!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 AM

    I just found this post. Since August is almost over, do you think it's too late for me to use these tips to create more abundance in my life? BTW, congratulations on winning the lottery. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, no, I don't believe it is too late. I don't believe it will ever be too late. I still burn white candles and say affirmations every day. Once we realize and really believe abundance--not just financial abundance--is our birthright, it changes the way we see ourselves and the world around us--possibly forever. I say go for it. Give it a shot. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete