Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Whom Do You Need to Forgive?

"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds upon the heal that has crushed it" ~ Mark Twain

When I think back on the events of my life, my heart warms at the thought that I have been blessed to see how powerful forgiveness can be. Absolute forgiveness shifts your life's energy from feelings of victimization and helplessness to an energy of happiness and empowerment.  Being able to exercise forgiveness shows that you love and trust yourself and the universe to attract the life you deserve. I am eternally grateful for the difference "forgiveness" has made in my life.

"There is no statute of limitations on forgiveness. I cease to limit my life by forcing life to conform to my limited understanding. In the presence or absence of explanation, I forgive myself and I forgive others." ~ Keith Harrell

Whom do you need to forgive--a parent, sibling, friend, co-worker, business partner, yourself? Don't waste another precious second. Empower yourself by creating a positive, loving energy shift in your life--forgive someone (and really mean it) and you'll soon see that the feelings of anger, hurt and judgment will be released from your head and your heart.  You owe it to yourself to get past the emotional roadblocks and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment