Established in 1733, this vibrant jewel of the south is known for it's southern charm, hospitality, historic architecture and rich history. Savannah was awarded "Top 10 American Travel Destination by Conde' Nast Travel Magazine, "Top 25 Cities for the Arts" by American Style Magazine and a host of other distinctions.
This event is scheduled as a day trip. Since Savannah is approximately 4-5 hours from Atlanta, we're going to have to get an early start.
- Board the luxury motor coach at 6:00AM in/near Atlanta (exact location TBD)
- Continental breakfast aboard the motor coach
- Enjoy the "girlfriend experience" bonding with other members on the way to Savannah
- Tour scenic downtown Savannah
- Shop and hang out at Savannah's City Market
- Visit Thomas Kinkade and other area art galleries
- Lunch at Paula Deen's "The Lady & Sons" Restaurant
- Board the motor coach at 5:00PM back to Atlanta (exact location TBD)
- On the return trip, enjoy more girlfriend-boding time or wind down from the long day
- Arrive back in Atlanta at approximately 10:30PM
The ticket price is $71 and does not include lunch at The Lady & Sons or shopping expense. The due date for all payments is June 10.
As it gets closer to the trip, I'll send out a full itinerary that will include more specifics and actual times. If you have any questions regarding how to pay with Paypal or any other concerns, please don't hesitate to email me at gethelp(at)pamperingu.com.
I'm looking forward to discovering Savannah with you. Let's get this party started--on the road!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This premier travel event is being organized and hosted by Pampering U, Inc. and Girlfriends EnTourAge Travel Club. The cost of this trip is calculated based on departure from the Atlanta, GA area.