Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ask and it is Given: A New Year

Happy New Year!

Don't you just love the promise of a new year? I can still feel the excitement from New Year's Eve--the energy of people all over the world waiting to count down and usher out the old year. We're filled with the hope and optimism of getting another chance to sow the seeds of change in our lives.

This year, I resolve to make more time for myself and to do more to serve others. I'm going to take longer baths. Commune with nature. Sing and dance everyday. Love (especially myself) with reckless abandon. I've also decided I'd do my small part to help eradicate hunger in my city but I'll share a little more about that in another post.

I've gotten some great insights on conscious living, law of attraction, the art of allowing and more from "Ask and it is Given--Learning to Manifest Your Desires" by Esther and Jerry Hicks. If you need a little guidance and insight to set and achieve your personal and professional goals this year, I highly recommend this book. Best of luck to you in 2010! 

Read Ask & It Is Given

No comments:

Post a Comment