Knowing the signs of stroke is crucial, since speedy treatment is necessary to help reduce the damage that can be caused by a “brain attack.” Be aware of these typical stroke symptoms:
1. Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
2. Weakness or numbness on one side of the body, including the face
3. Difficulty speaking
4. Disorientation, confusion, or memory loss
5. Dizziness, loss of balance, or loss of coordination
6. Severe headache that comes on suddenly with no apparent cause
Read the entire article and other health related articles by Andrew Weil, MD.