Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

My New Company Name

Update 10/27/09 - Ok, this is it.  The new company name is...Amethyst Rising which just happens to be a perfect 7 vibration.  Yaaay!

Update 10/23/09 - Houston, we've got a problem! Well, it seems my new perfect business name is not so perfect after all. Without going into too much detail, I've discovered that all of the research and due diligence I performed to choose the new name, Harmonic Thoughts did not reveal some very important information that later came to light. So, I've decided to go back to the drawing board--to find a new name. I'll keep you posted on the results.

*******
Original post: OMG! It took me over three days and countless calculations before I came up with the perfect name to replace Pampering U. The new name is Harmonic Thoughts and it is a natural match to my life path number of 7. This name is much more descriptive of how the company (and I) have evolved over the years. I'm stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment