Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Toxic Business Names

IS YOUR BUSINESS NAME BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

I've been forced to take a close look at Pampering U.  I started the business in 2002 and while I have enjoyed moderate success, there have been many challenges that have, from time to time, made me wonder whether I had chosen the right type of business.

I have created a fantastic product line--natural and organic bath and body products, color therapy and chakra balancing products, etc.--yet throughout the years, I've been plagued with issues like, not being able to visualize and create a suitable logo, product label design, website design, etc.  I won't even get into the countless encounters I've had with graphic artists who were more intent on giving me what they wanted me to have instead of what I wanted and asked for...

Recently, I had an epiphany: to run the numbers on the company name using numerology.  What I found was astounding!  The name Pampering U has a number 3 vibration and it just so happens the number 3 is a challenge number for me (I'm a Life Path #7).  So, I have decided to cease using the current name--effectively immediately--and come up with a new name.  Changing the company name will be a bit of a challenge initially as I will have to change all the company documents, the website, marketing materials, etc. but in the end it will be worth it.  I feel deep in my soul that I am on the right path here and I'm taking the positive comments and reviews from my customers over the years as further confirmation.

If you are having challenges running your business, you should take a look at the business name you are using.  If you would like an analysis of your business name based on numerology, please use the PayPal button below to purchase your customized analysis.


Select Service





Once you have paid for your analysis, I will send you an email with the information I will need to analyze your name. The results of your name analysis will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.

If you decide you want the "new name suggestions" service, I will provide 3 suggestions for suitable names (analysis of your current business name is included in this option). Please allow an additional 72 hours for delivery of name suggestions. Please note that you will be responsible for researching the name availability (with your state, online, etc.) for the new names I propose.

Whichever option you choose, you will get a complete personal numerology profile (contains your life path/destiny number and other personal numbers/information you can use in other areas of your life) included in the business name report/analysis.

1 comment:

  1. Maggie4:44 PM

    Very interesting post. Maybe I'll try the name analysis. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete