Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Goodby AmethystRising.com!


After 11 wonderful years on the internet, AmethystRising.com is closing its doors...

Since 2001, I have had the pleasure of helping you to relax and pamper yourselves and to inspire you to live a fuller, more intentional life. I have enjoyed being the creative force behind Amethyst Rising, creating and sourcing some of the finest body, spa and motivational products available.

I am sad the doors of Amethyst Rising are closing but I am excited about my new Christ-centered entrepreneurial endeavor. When God closes one door, He opens another! I have dedicated my life to the care and service of others and I pray that if it is God's will, He will continue to allow me to do so.

Let's stay connected: Click here to be added to my mailing list, friend me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter to see what I'll be up to in the future.  Thank you for allowing me to serve you over the years. I am grateful for your support and humbled by your love and loyalty!

No comments:

Post a Comment