Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Georgia Flooding

To my Pampering U customers and Girlfriends EnTourAge members in Georgia and surrounding areas...

Most of you probably know that I recently moved back to Baltimore but I've heard about the rains and flooding that is reeking havoc in Georgia. I just wanted to let you all know that I am thinking of you, praying for you and your families (and your property).

Please be careful as you go about cleaning up the flood waters as there can be hazardous conditions such as dangerous bacteria, mold, mosquitoes, etc. While cleaning, wear protective covering if possible, disinfect surfaces and wash your hands often.

I found some links for information that may be helpful:

FEMA Floodsmart
What to do during a flood
What to do after a flood
FEMA Apply for assistance
Article on dangers of stagnant flood waters
Ready Georgia

Please take care of yourselves and stay safe. God Bless!

Love, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment